TaylorMade P790 UDI Driving Iron New
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- New & Improved P790 UDI
- Full Custom Options Available
- Standard Fitted Shaft Project X HZRDUS Smoke
- Standard Fitted Grip Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey/Black
THE ALL-NEW TAYLORMADE P790 UDI - This Beauty Is a Beast!
New and improved Incorporating direct feedback from TaylorMade's top Tour athletes, the P790 UDI features minimal offset, a straighter topline, and refined shaping for a clean look at address.
SPEED FOAM - TaylorMade's revolutionary Speed Foam is an ultra-light urethane foam injected inside the head engineered to push the design limits of face speed while simultaneously improving feel.
Low Profile Tungsten Weighting - The P790 Irons have taken on a new low profile tungsten weight, which is designed for a lower CG and higher launch.
Forged Hollow Body - Consisting of a thin, wrap around forged 4140 face and soft carbon steel body designed to deliver explosive distance and forgiveness
Thru Slot Speed Pocket - This is TaylorMade's most flexible Speed Pocket design engineered to maximize ballspeeds and provide forgiveness on shots lower on the face.
Progressive I.C.T - P790 Irons feature a patented Progressive Inverted Cone Technology strategically located in each iron designed to improve accuracy and protect off-centre ball speed.
Features & Benefits
- New Speed Foam Technology for Improved Feel
- Low Profile Tungsten Weighting, Lower CG and Higher Launch
- Forged Hollow Body for explosive distance and forgiveness
- Thru Slot Speed Pocket
- I.C.T Inverted Cone Technology - Improves accuracy and off centre ball speed.
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Project X HZRDUS Smoke Graphite)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Grey/Black)
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.