TaylorMade Truss Blade Golf Putter
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- TB1 & TB2 Nickel Cobalt Finish
- Headcover Included
TaylorMade Truss Blade Putters - A Stability Structure
The TaylorMade Truss Blade Putters feature 2 classic Blade model heads with a new unique Truss hosel design for increased stability. The TB1 is a Classic L Neck Blade Putter, while the TB2 features a center shaft
NEW Truss Hosel Design - A new unique design for a putter, the Truss Hosel has been engineered for less twisting, TaylorMade believe that two connection points are better than one. The striking design increases the stability in classically styled putter heads, maintaining a familiar look at address.
Improved Feel - The New Truss hosel design has been intended to increase the stiffness fequency at impact to provide an improved feel and sound on strike.
Adjustable Sole Weight - The adjustable sole weights allow for the head weight and CG to be fully personalised.
Cobalt Blue Pure Roll Insert - The desing of the new Cobalt Blue Pure Roll Insert is thicker, which allows for better sound, feel and roll characteristics.
KBS Stepless Stability Shaft - A new Chrome KBS CT Tour putter shaft at 120grams has been designed to produce less deflection.
Features & Specifications
- RH/LH Models
- Lengths 33", 34", & 35"
- TB1 (Truss Heel Shaft) TB2 (Truss Center Shaft)
- Adjustable Sole Weights
- Nickel Cobalt Finish
- Cobalt Blue Pure Roll Insert
- TB1 (16° Toe Hang) TB2 (Face Balanced)
- Standard Fitted Shaft (KBS CT Chrome Stepless Stability Shaft)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Lamkin Sink Fit Skinny)