TaylorMade SIM 2 MAX D Golf Driver
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Fully Adjustable
- Headcover & Tool Included
First TaylorMade reshaped the driver, then we reconstructed it. Completely rebuilding the driver from the ground up to give you both forgiveness and distance.
More Power - Forged Ring Construction is the key to unlocking consistently long distance and optimal forgiveness with SIM2 Max D. Crafted from a lightweight and high strength aluminum that’s precision milled, it unites the critical components of the driver head into a singular force. Forming a driver built for forgiveness and power, designed to give you the confidence to take on any tee shot.
Draw without Compromise - Traditional draw-bias drivers come with a tradeoff, sacrificing forgiveness for left-to-right ball flight. We’ve journeyed beyond tradition to deliver forgiveness and the ball flight you need. The reconstructed SIM2 Max•D features a repositioned Inertia Generator that’s closer to the heel, encouraging a heel CG that’s low and back for more forgiveness. The end result, a draw-biased driver without compromise.
Shaped for Aero - Building on the breakthrough performance of Shape In Motion, SIM2 Max•D features an all-new Inertia Generator formed by its 9-layer carbon sole. The lightweight panel is strategically angled to improve aerodynamics at the most critical phase of the swing for faster clubhead speeds. TaylorMade have moved additional weight to the rear of the club to encourage higher MOI and optimal launch properties.
The Face of Speed and Consistancy - The milled back face cup is crafted from high strength titanium to encourage fast ball speeds. Internal milling varies face thickness and pinpoints performance where golfers need it the most, making way for an intelligently optimized sweet spot that covers the most common impact areas. A new toe side Speed Injection Port lets us more efficiently calibrate each individual head to the threshold of the maximum legal limit of ball speed while Twist Face continues to help all golfers find more fairways.
- Forged Ring Construction - increased stability and forgiveness
- SIM Inertia Generator - enhanced forgiveness
- Draw-Bias Design - maintains forgiveness while enhancing draw bias
- Speed Injected Twist Face -improves ball speed
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - produces additional forgiveness on low face strikes
Club Specifications & Features
- Lofts & Dexterity - 9° RH/LH, 10.5 RH/LH, 12° RH,
- Head Volume Size 460cc
- Standard Length 45.75" Inches
- Fujikura Air Speeder - A,R,S
- Standard Fitted Grip - Golf Pride Black Grey Z600