TaylorMade SIM 2 Golf Hybrid
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Headcover Included
Why choose between control and distance when you can have them both. SIM2 Rescue is engineered for the player who wants it all: The distance and forgiveness of a hybrid, along with the workability and control of an iron.
Building on the best - The Tour pedigree of SIM Max Rescue fueled the development this next generation hybrid, drawing inspiration from Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy and more. We’ve taken all the elements that made SIM Max Rescue a leader in distance and added the next level of versatility with, pairing the iconic high-toe profile and a compact shape with V Steel performance
The face of distance and accuracy - The ultra-strong C300 Steel face delivers a powerful ball flight and when paired with Twist Face, the corrective face curvature that gives everyone straighter shots on mis-hits, expect better distance and accuracy.
- New V Steel Design - a compact shape that provides added versatility for the players who want-iron like flight and workability.
- Forged C300 Steel Twist Face - allows for a strong fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds.
- Tour Validated Performance - provides a towering flight and great workability for all skill levels.
- New Asymmetric Thru-Slot Speed Pocket - providing increased face flexibility, preservation of ball speed and distance, especially on low face strikes.
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve - Provides +/- 1.5° adjustability and personalization to optimise trajectory and face angle.
Specifications & Features
- Loft - 2H (17°) 3H (19.5°) 4H (22°)
- Standard Fitted Shaft - Tensei AV Raw Blue
- Standard Fitted Grip (TaylorMade Golf Pride Z600 Black Gray)
- Headcover Included
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.