Sun Mountain Pathfinder 3 Golf Trolley
- New Updated Range
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacture Warranty
Sun Mountain have designed their Pathfinder 3-Wheeled Trolley with a lightweight and robust construction that features a quick-fold 2 step mechanism for improved set up. The compact folded design will comfortably fit into most cars. When you get to the course it will take seconds to set up, place the bag on the cart and head off out onto the golf course.
- Fold in two simple steps
- Fits easily into luggage space in your vehicle
- Accessory console which holds Mobile phone, score card, golf balls & tees
- Extra storage space available in the mesh basket & velour-lined valuables pouch
- Folded Dimensions: W 29" x H 17" x D 13" (W 74cms x H 43cms x D 33cms)
- Weight : 16lbs (7.25kgs)
- Adjustable, universal upper bag bracket works equally well for both stand and cart bags
- Bag is secured to the Pathfinder 3 cart via adjustable 'bungee' cords on both the upper and lower brackets
- Available in 7 colours
- Black - 21PATHPX3-K
- Atomic Yellow - 21PATHPX3-Y
- White - 21PATHPX3-W
- Magnetic Grey / Red - 21PATHPX3-MGR
- Cement / Grey - 21PATHPX3-CG
- Big Sky / Blue - 21PATHPX3-BSB
- Black / Inferno - 21PATH3-BI
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate