Sun Mountain EWP ECO Lite Golf Stand Bag
- Recycled Polyester
- Brand new 2021 bag
- Authorised Sun Mountain Online Retailer
- Full warranty
Weighing at just 3.9lbs, the new Eco Lite is lightweight but highly durable and includes EWC (Enhanced Water Protection) Zips. Featuring a 9 inch top with 4-way full length divider cuff, this golf bag will carry a full set easily. Furthermore, this bag is made using Repreve®, recycled polyester from plastic bottles! Approximately 0.5kg bottles are recycled to manufacture the fabric for this bag.
- Each bag uses fabric made from plastic bottles.
- 9.0” top with a comfort grip handle
- Top and bottom moulded with high-quality, high-strength-to-weight plastic
- The carry strap attaches to the top of the bag moving the centre of gravity of the bag which results in a better balanced bag and an easier carry.
- For comfort, the carry straps are contoured, made with high-density foam and have grab loops.
- Six pockets including: velour-lined valuables pocket, sizeable clothing pocket, multiple accessory pockets and hydration sleeve
- E-Z Lite Strap System is simple to adjust and easy to get on and off.
- Full-length box dividers for easy club retrieval
- Top-mounted leg mechanism adds stability
- Patented roller bottom leg mechanism
- Lift-assist handles
- Pen holder, umbrella holder, towel holder and glove holder
- Matching rain hood included
- EWC (Enhanced Water Protection) waterproof zips
Manufacture Colours and Product Codes...
- Black / White / Gunmetal / Red - 21ECOEWPS-BWG
- Cadet / Inferno / Gunmetal - 21ECOEWPS-CIG
- Rush Green - 21ECOEWPS-RGG
- Navy / Red / Cobalt - 21ECOEWPS-NRC
- Black - 21ECOEWPS-B
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate