Powakaddy FX7 Electric Golf Trolley 18 Hole Lithium + FREE Gift
The demand in golf has seen an unprecedented demand for electric trollies. We would recommend pre ordering as the reserve date keeps getting put back and reserving early will secure your trolley.
- Authorised Online Powakaddy Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture UK* Warranty & Back-Up Service
- New 2020 Model
- 18 Hole Lithium Battery
- Colours Gun Metal
- FREE Umbrella Holder worth RRP £24.99 with this trolley.
Cutting Edge Design with the Powakaddy FX7
The all-new Powkaddy FX7 is the most intelligent trolley of its kind, it has been re-engineered with a new chassis designed to seamlessly integrate with improved technology, providing golfers with the ultimate electric trolley experience.
The FX7 has the simplest-ever 1-Click folding system in the FX Collection. The new FX7 folds 20% smaller than the previous PowaKaddy FW7s Freeway model. It also comes with increased 3-year peace of mind UK warranty* for the trolley and 5-year warranty on the battery.
Powering the new FX7 electric golf trolley is Powakaddy's second-generation Plug 'n' Play lithium battery system. The next-generation lithium 30v Max battery and the motor system makes this trolley significantly more efficient
PowaKaddy’s unique Plug ‘n’ Play Battery system is the thinnest, lightest and most powerful on the market. The re-engineered nickel cobalt manganese lithium battery technology delivers 20% more power through the high-efficiency near-silent drive train. Inside every lithium battery is an advanced Battery Management System (BMS) which protects the battery and trolley ensuring a longer life.
The FX7 Trolley is designed for the performance-driven golfer!
- Stunning new 3.5” OCA full-colour widescreen display
- High power 30-volt speed controller system
- HET for greater downhill control
- LCD backlight control system
- High-Power Plug ‘n’ Play 30v battery system
- Battery top isolator switch with LED indicator
- Whisper quiet powerful 30v 230w motor
- New Height adjustable soft-touch handle
- High-performance low profile PowaFrame® Chassis
- New Anti-Tamper Dial Control
- Smartphone/GPS device USB Charging Port
- ADF - Automatic Distance Function
- Built-in calorie counter
- Distance measurement function
- Extended 3-year warranty on the trolley (Must be registered UK & EIRE Customers Only)
- 5 Year UK Warranty on Lithium Battery* (Must be registered UK & EIRE Customers Only)
- Striking low profile metallic sports wheels
- Premium metallic frame colour
- Exclusive trims
Weight: 9.8kg (without Battery)
Motor: 30v 230w
18-hole 30V Plug ‘n’ Play battery: 1.8KG (220WH)
Colour - Gun Metal
The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK at their own cost for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Make sure you register your product with Powakaddy for warranty purposes.
Non-UK and EIRE Customers will not be able to register as warranties are only UK based, so you can not take advantage of the extra term lithium warranty.
Please be aware we do not sell Powakaddy directly to European Golf Retailers.
“All PowaKaddy trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of PowaKaddy International Limited”
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate