Powakaddy Dri-Tech Waterproof Cart Bag
- UK Official Online Retailer for Powakaddy products
- FREE UK Delivery
- New Season 2020 Design
- 5 Colour Options
The new PowaKaddy Dri Tech cart bag is a 100% fully waterproof bag using a hydrostatic rated fabric of over 10,000mm - that’s four times the performance of most waterproof bags on the market!
Using a cutting-edge super-lightweight Nylon fabric, as well as a superior heat-welded seam-sealing method and a special coating, the Dri Tech bag offers unrivalled waterproof performance.
The Dri Tech’s easy lift divider top features a dedicated large integrated putter bay designed to accommodate larger putter grips whilst the 14-way divider system gives each club a place to prevent snagging whilst retrieving or replacing your club.
The bag features 7 spacious pockets including 2 full-length apparel pockets, velour-lined valuables pocket, scorecard holder, matching waterproof rain hood, covered zip holders to ensure 100% waterproof protection and the PowaKaddy Key-Lock anti-twist system to ensure your bag stays firmly on your trolley.
- 14 Individual, full-length dividers with PowaKaddy Lift Handle - Gives excellent protection for your shafts whilst keeping your clubs organised and oversized grip to make handling your bag easier.
- 10,000 hydrostatic rating heat-sealed waterproof fabric - Give maximum protection against the elements.
- External umbrella bay - Easy and quick access to your umbrella during rain showers.
- Covered Zip holders - Tuck your zip in to ensure complete protection from the elements.
- 2 large apparel pockets - Large storage space for your golfing apparel.
- Storage pocket with soft lining - Storage for your valuables.
- Drinks cooler pocket - Keep your drinks and food cool.
- Easily accessible carry handles - Ideal for lifting from your car to your trolley.
- Quick Release Strap - Carry strap easily removed when not in use.
- PowaKaddy Key lock system on the base - Stops lateral movement of your bag when used with a PowaKaddy electric cart.
- Towel Holder - Easily attach and remove your golf towel and glove.
- Anti-wear patch on rear of the bag - Stops any wear to the main bag when used over rough terrain.
- Towel Holder - Holds your towel securely.
- Rain Hood - Keeps your clubs dry.
- 7 storage pockets in total - Plenty of pockets for all your golfing gear.
- Titanium/Black/Silver - 02034-05-01
- Black/Gun Metal/Lime - 02034-04-01
- Black/Gun Metal/Blue - 02034-03-01
- Black/Gun Metal/Hot Pink - 02034-02-01
- Black/Gun Metal/Yellow - 02034-01-01
The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK at their own cost for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Make sure you register your product with Powakaddy for warranty purposes.
Non-UK and EIRE Customers will not be able to register as warranties are only UK based, so you can not take advantage of the extra term lithium warranty.
Please be aware we do not sell Powakaddy directly to European Golf Retailers.
“All PowaKaddy trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of PowaKaddy International Limited”
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate
Non-UK Customers - Brexit
Currently no decision has been made on what trading agreement will be in place come January, but EU customers looking to return products from January may/will be liable for any duties/tarrifs that have to be paid. If you return an item and have not paid the various costs, these will be deducted or charged before any refund or exchange.