Odyssey Toulon Design Stroke Lab Seattle Putter
- Authorised Online Odyssey Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Toulon Design / Stroke Lab Shaft Technology
- Headcover Included
- Seattle / Mallet Putter
Each model in the Odyssey Toulon Design Collection is a combination of premium materials, intelligent design, expert craftsmanship, beautiful shaping and advanced performance technology. Odyssey are proud to provide such a fast-growing milled putter with golfers on and off Tour. The Toulon Collection gets it's name from Odyssey's chief putter designer Sean Toulon, a master craftsman for premium putters.
Deep Diamond Milled Face - Deep cross-hatch grooves are engineered across the entire face to control sound and feel by channeling vibration. The small groove inside each diamond pattern is designed to improve the quality of the roll.
Charcoal Smoke Finish - Odyssey Toulon is recognized for its beautiful craftsmanship and appealing look. Odyssey have elevated the collection with an impressive new Charcoal Smoke Finish.
Stroke Lab Weighting - The innovative multi-material shaft (Graphite - Steel) saves 40 grams of weight, which is redistributed to the head and grip end of the putter. This completely rebalances the putter for improved tempo and consistency in the stroke, and this major-winning technology continues to dominate on Tours around the world.
Right Handed Options - 33 to 35 inch
We believe you'll like your Odyssey Putter so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new club for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another putter or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.