Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Golf Hybrid
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- High Luanch with a Draw Bias
Best for mid and lower swing speeds. - A larger footprint hybrid with extreme lightweight design to encourage a high, draw bias flight – that functions fully with Mizuno’s own Japan ultralight graphite shaft. A larger clubface and wider body with more heel mass – all work together to encourage a distance-enhancing, high draw flight. Fuelled by a new multi-thickness Maraging steel face for enhanced initial ball speeds.
MAS1C MARAGING STEEL FACE - Allows a multi-thickness design, greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds from across the clubface
FOR MID TO LOW SWING SPEEDS - Designed to work in tandem with Mizuno's own MFUSION 39gram graphite shaft – to increase clubhead speed and launch angle
WET WEATHER SCORE LINES - Full scorelines to maintain adequate spin and ball flight in moist or wet conditions
IMPROVED STABILITY WITHOUT ADDING SPIN - Weight saved from a compacted Wave Sole and variable-thickness graphite crown has been relocated low and deep.
Club Features & Specifications
- Loft 4H (20°) 5H (23°) 6H (26°)
- RH Only
- Standard Fitted Shaft - (M Fusion )
- Custom Shaft & Grip Options Available
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another hybrid or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.