Mizuno MP20 Steel Golf Irons
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- MP20 Irons
- Steel (7 Club Set)
- Full Custom Options Available
- Standard Fitted Shaft (True Temper Dynamic Gold S300)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Golf Pride Z-Cord Align)
LAYERS OF FEEL - MP20 PURE BLADE WITH LEGENDARY COPPER UNDERLAY
The Mizuno MP20 range has evolved from the DNA of irons that shaped the modern game, launched major winning careers and inspired generations of ‘tour edition’ muscle backs. Mizuno's Irons are exclusively Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan, where Mizuno has refined the art of feel for over 50 years. This year the MP-20 range has once again been plated in copper, just like Mizuno's legendary TN87, to give an impact sensation recognised as Mizuno's purest ever. Three irons have been created, each with their own unique appeal, to work alone or blend within a custom set.
Tour Ready Profile - The Mizuno MP20 is honed by studying elements of Mizuno's most played/retained tour iron models - by both contracted and non-contracted tour players, to craft another legendary Mizuno iron.
Vertically Stable - A discreetly tapered top blade and cambered sole allow a fuller vertical spread of weight to forgive strikes high or low from the face - without distorting the traditional muscle back appearance.
Refined Topline - Mizuno's thinnest topline of recent generations, a response to feedback gained from Mizuno tour players. The MP20 #3 iron is reduced by 0.05m and pitching wedge by 0.15mm (compared to MP-18).
Premium Shaft & Grip - Fitted as standard with premium components, the MP20 irons come with the popular Tru Temper Dynamic Gold shaft and new Golf Pride Z-Cord Align Grip. Through custom build, you can also choose any upgrade shaft or grip at no extra cost
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate