Honma XP-1 Graphite Golf Irons
- Authorised Online Honma Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New T//World XP-1 Range
- Graphite Irons (5 Club Set 6-10 iron)
The latest advance in the T//WORLD Series Offers the New Honma XP-1 Range
Leading Japanese golf brand HONMA has added a new range of clubs to its renowned T//WORLD Series aimed at golfers looking for confidence-inspiring game improvement performance, as well as stylish design features and top-quality build. Designed and engineered by Master Craftsmen at the brand’s Sakata factory in Japan who have produced the clubs used on Tour by Justin Rose, the beautifully crafted T//WORLD XP-1 range offers high-performance clubs, drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and irons for both men and women.
The clubs are built in easy-to-square, draw-biased designs that consistently deliver greater distance and outstanding forgiveness for those golfers with a higher handicap. In addition to the striking profiles of the club heads, the ultra-lightweight VIZARD shafts are engineered to provide more swing speed, a high launch trajectory and responsive feel.
HONMA XP-1 Iron Features
The high-performance design of the XP-1 irons produce outstanding distance and accuracy, thanks to a thin, fast club face throughout the set. Hollow long irons feature a tungsten sole weight, while short irons have a deep cavity. A high MOI is achieved with a low, deep CG for higher launches and longer carries.
Features & Benefits
- 5 Club Set (6 - 10 Iron) Note* 10 iron is the PW Equivalent
- Standard Fitted Graphite Shaft (HONMA Vizard / R, S)
- Standard Fitted Grip HONMA Black Rubber
- Thin Fast Club Face
- Hollow Long Irons (Tungsten Sole Weight)
- Short Irons Deep Cavity
- High MOI (Higher Launches and Longer Carries)
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another iron set or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.