Honma XP-1 Golf Fairway Wood
- Authorised Online Honma Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New T-World Series XP-1 Fairway Wood
- Headcover Included
- Justin Rose Brand Ambassador
The latest advance in the T//WORLD Series Offers the New Honma XP-1 Range
Leading Japanese golf brand HONMA has added a new range of clubs to its renowned T//WORLD Series aimed at golfers looking for confidence-inspiring game improvement performance, as well as stylish design features and top-quality build. Designed and engineered by Master Craftsmen at the brand’s Sakata factory in Japan who have produced the clubs used on Tour by Justin Rose, the beautifully crafted T//WORLD XP-1 range offers high-performance clubs, drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and irons for both men and women.
The clubs are built in easy-to-square, draw-biased designs that consistently deliver greater distance and outstanding forgiveness for those golfers with a higher handicap. In addition to the striking profiles of the club heads, the ultra-lightweight VIZARD shafts are engineered to provide more swing speed, a high launch trajectory and responsive feel.
HONMA XP-1 Fairway Wood Features
Just like the XP-1 Driver, the fairway woods also feature the Double Slot Sole on a carbon crown for a high launch, long carry and more consistent strike. A low and deep CG design incorporates precision high strength steel body and thin fast face, with a heavy internal sole weighting.
Features & Benefits
- FW Lofts (3FW 15° / 5FW 18° / 7FW 21°)
- Standard Fitted Shaft HONMA Vizard 43 (R, S)
- Standard Fitted Grip HONMA Black Rubber
- Carbon Crown (Deep and Low CG)
- Double Sole Slots (High Launch Angle)
- Fast Initial Velocity
- Low Spin
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.