Honma XP-1 Golf Driver
- Authorised Online Honma Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New T-World Series XP-1 Driver
- Fully Adjustable - Non Rotating Shaft
- 460cc Head Size (Draw Bias)
- Headcover & Tool Included
- Justin Rose Brand Ambassador
The latest advance in the T//WORLD Series Offers the New Honma XP-1 Range
Leading Japanese golf brand HONMA has added a new range of clubs to its renowned T//WORLD Series aimed at golfers looking for confidence-inspiring game improvement performance, as well as stylish design features and top-quality build. Designed and engineered by Master Craftsmen at the brand’s Sakata factory in Japan who have produced the clubs used on Tour by Justin Rose, the beautifully crafted T//WORLD XP-1 range offers high-performance clubs, drivers, fairway woods, hybrids and irons for both men and women.
The clubs are built in easy-to-square, draw-biased designs that consistently deliver greater distance and outstanding forgiveness for those golfers with a higher handicap. In addition to the striking profiles of the club heads, the ultra-lightweight VIZARD shafts are engineered to provide more swing speed, a high launch trajectory and responsive feel.
HONMA XP-1 Driver Features
The driver features an innovative Double Slot Sole across the club head, with a narrow slot in the centre that helps to deliver more consistent distance and accuracy off the tee.
The driver’s club face flexes along the entire slot for more speed and low spin, while the double slot flexes on the heel and toe strikes to reduce side spin.
HONMA’s exclusive Five Fang Technology, with three fang-like tabs in the crown and two in the sole, provides a fast and efficient structure to increase face flex area and strengthen the thin surrounding walls. The lightweight ET40 carbon crown ensures a low centre of gravity (CG), while the precise internal weighting is ribbed for added strength and face repulsion. A 15g weight pad is strategically positioned to provide an optimum launch time and again.
The driver also features the superior primary 8-setting adjustment of HONMA’s non-rotating hosel, where the spine of the shaft stays fixed in the same position while the sleeve spins to the required setting to deliver greater impact consistency.
Features & Benefits
- Driver Loft (9.5° / 10.5° & 12.5° HL)
- Standard Fitted Shaft HONMA Vizard 43 (R, S)
- Standard Fitted Grip HONMA Black Rubber
- Precision Spine Alignment Technology (8 Settings Of Adjustability)
- W Double Slots (High Velocity - Low Spin)
- ET40 Carbon Crown Low CG (Powerful High Repulsion)
- 5 FANG Ribs (Fast Inital Velocity Increased Strength)
- Draw Bias Design (More Forgiveness)