Galvin Green Advice, News and Buyers Guide
Galvin Green considered the ultimate brand in waterproof clothing and outerwear. Based in Sweden the Galvin brand is produced to the highest standard for a stylish, sophisticated performance, product range. Galvin Green have introduced a new multi layering concept to the construction of all there garments. Layering, Breathability and Comfort, which includes 5 Key factors to note.
Gortex and Gortex Paclite Technology Tech Facts:
- A Gortex membrane has over 1.4 billion microscopic pores, this makes Gortex completely waterproof from the outside, while it allows moisture to escape from the inside. The Paclite features the most lightest packable fabrics for complete durability.
Windstopper Tech Facts:
- The Windstopper Membrane creates an ultra thin protective layer that is completely windproof, this is laminated onto a lightweight textile layer which still allows perspiration to flow through.
Insula Tech Facts:
- Insula Clothing is a soft light airy material structure. The fabric works on inbuilt air chambers which get warmed by your body heat, giving you extremely effective & long lasting thermal insulation.
Ventil8 Tech Facts:
- Ventilate or as Galvin Green put it there new Ventil8 technology selects materials with unique properties. This transports moisture and excess heat away from the body twice as quickly.
Skintight Thermal and Skintight Fresh Tech Facts:
- The Ultimate goal designed to provide optimum warmth as a thermal while playing in those cold conditions, providing maximum comfort and breathability. Skintight Fresh offers you a fresh regular fitting base layer.
Although you may pay a little extra for any of there products you can be certain that you will have a garment that will last a long time and they have many great features. Galvin Green gives you there Lifetime Guarantee so if you look after your product they will certainly look after you.
• Goretex Materials
• Sizes up to 5XL
• New Multi Layering from Baselayers to Waterproofs
• Lifetime Guarantee
• Stretch Materials