Ecco Womens Biom G3 Golf Shoes
- Official Online Ecco Golf Internet Retailer
- Spiked Golf Shoe
The Ecco Biom ladies G3 golf shoe has great style and performance. The shoes have contrasting colour and Yak leathers are enhanced with a waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane ensuring your feet stay dry throughout your game during wet conditions. It's designed to match the natural curves in your feet, BIOM® technology uses an anatomical last providing greater stability, and a double-layer neoprene collar wraps the heel for comfort and softness. Champ® Slim-Lok receptacle system features fast-to-apply ZARMA-TOUR® spikes for ease of use and incredible traction.
- Removable OrthoLite® insole delivers optimal comfort and optional extra width when taken out
- BIOM® Technology promotes natural movement through anatomical support
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology bonds the upper to the sole without the need for glue or stitching
- CHAMP® Slim-LOK® insert system and easy-to-replace ZARMA-TOUR® spikes offer exceptional grip
- Ecco rich two tone Yak Leather offering a smooth but durable finish
- Black/Racer Yak - 102403-01001
- White/Racer Yak - 102403-01007
- White - 102403-11007
View our full range of Ecco Golf Shoes
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate