Ecco Mens Golf Strike Golf Shoes
- Authorised Online Ecco Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
Ecco M Strike golf shoes are designed to offer the all year round exceptional comfort, protection and stability. The Ecco shoes are made from premium leather that has been treated with Ecco HydroMax technology and Gore-Tex membrane which provides 100% waterproof protection from the elements without sacrificing breathability.
The M Strike shoes feature a 6 spike design with a new cleat configuration after studying the rotation line of the foot and pivoting zone increasing the room for traction and agility also making the shoes lighter to wear. The base of the shoes are extremely comfortable with an anatomically cushioned insole that provides excellent levels of comfort, support and breathability. All insoles are removable and washable.
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof technology combines optimised breathability & protection against elements
- ECCO YAK leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability
- ECCO FLUIDFORM over three decades of this technology has led to ergonomically advanced soles
- SLIM-Lok ZARMA-TOUR spike uses six flexible anti-clogging comfort legs to offer superior traction
- Removable, washable, open-cell Ortholite inlay sole, long-term cushioning & enhanced breathability
- White/Racer/Yak - 132104-01007
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate
Non-UK Customers - Brexit
Currently no decision has been made on what trading agreement will be in place come January, but EU customers looking to return products from January may/will be liable for any duties/tarrifs that have to be paid. If you return an item and have not paid the various costs, these will be deducted or charged before any refund or exchange.