Ecco Womens Biom G2 Golf Shoes
- Official Online Ecco Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
The new Biom G2 golf shoe features a variety of new technologies designed to increase flexibility whist walking, stability in play and comfort all the time. A thinner midsole and external carbon fibre shank and forefoot traction bar keep the foot lower to the ground and increases swing stability. Fitted with textile and silicon print insole to reduce foot slip and still maintain a breathable interior.
These golf shoes are extremely light weight and have been treated with Hydromax® ECCO leathers. This treatment helps keep leather soft and durable with improved water resistance, ensuring a long lasting and comfortable fit. Fitted with 8 Slim-lok cleats in an optimised layout to give you excellent grip throughout your game. These shoes are available in 2 different styles, to match all your golfing attire.
- HYDROMAX® treatment is superbly weather and perspiration resistant
- YAK HM leather for a comfortable feel and great performance
- BIOM anatomically shaped last for the perfect fit and comfort
- The simple Scandinavian design makes the shoe extremely light
- Champ SLIM LOK & ZARMA spike for greater comfort and performance
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ over three decades this technology enables to create ergonomically advanced soles
- White - 101563-01007
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate