Shop by Category
- Headwear and Caps(24)
- Junior Clothing(3)
- Mens Base Layers/Under Garments(12)
- Mens Shirts(30)
- Mens Shorts(5)
- Mens Slipover/Tank Top(14)
- Mens Sweaters(42)
- Mens Trousers(14)
- Mens Windstoppers/Wind Jackets(19)
- Ladies Base Layers/Under Garments(3)
- Ladies Crops/Capris/Skorts(5)
- Ladies Shirts(12)
- Ladies Slipover/Tank Top(5)
- Ladies Sweater/Knitwear(12)
- Ladies Shorts(3)
- Ladies Trousers(7)
- Ladies Windstopper Jackets(3)
- Beanies / Bobble Hats(10)
- Winter Mittens(10)
Shop by Brand
Shop by Department
- Ryder Cup(1)
Golf Clothing - Advice, News and Buyers Guide
Golf has long been considered a gentleman’s sport and with that comes the etiquette of how to dress accordingly on the golf course. Golf clothing has always had a smart dress code attached with it.
- Over the past ten years golf clothing has changed dramatically and the days of diamond sweaters and tartan trousers are some what well behind us. Modern golf clothing is designed to help you perform better with the incorporation of new technologies & design. Base layers and layering up has now become common place on the fairways. When choosing what to wear on the golf course its important to consider clothing that is comfortable for you to play a round of golf in for up to 5 hours, that allows you to swing at your complete best. In recent years golf clothing has adapted some fantastic styles in colour’s & patterned designs so you can really express yourself and find a style that best suits you.
- It is important to note that before you purchase anything that you want to wear on the golf course, please do make sure that the item of clothing is accepted at the golf club you are a member at, or regular golf courses you use, as certain golf clubs can have their own dress code & etiquette rules.
- Dress codes have become more relaxed at golf clubs in recent years & you will find that all major brands in golf are producing a vast range of clothing that conforms & is highly acceptable.
- The staple item’s of clothing all golfers wear is the polo shirt & a pair of smart golf trousers, which gets incorporated with a pull over. With some many brands & designs to choose from you will be sure to find your perfect fashionable outfit to wear both on & off the course.
Here is a list for some of the best brands producing some great line’s of clothing for Men, Ladies & juniors that are well worth checking out