Callaway PM Grind 19 Chrome Golf Wedge
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- PM Grind 19
The Callaway PM Grind 19 golf wedge was designed by Callaway's Major Winning Phil Mickelson and Roger Cleveland chief of wedge design, so you can now produce a little bt of Phil's Magic around the greens.
Offset Groove-In-Groove Technology For High-Spin Lob & Pitch Shots
- Positioning the micro-grooves on a 20º angle in relation to the standard grooves promotes added spin to pitch, chip and lob shots.
Increased Offset & Higher Toe for Crisp, Flag-finding Knockdown Shots
- Higher center of gravity and increased offset helps to control trajectory on full and partial shots.
C-Grind Sole Configuration for Crisp Contact from a Broad Range of Lies
- Generous relief at the heel and toe promote crisp, clean contact from a variety of greenside lies.
Premium Components and Finishes
- KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 steel wedge shaft, Lamkin UTX grip, and choice of Platinum Chrome or Tour Grey finish.
Club Specifications & Features
- Standard Fitted Shaft - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Steel (Wedge Shaft)
- Standard Fitted Grip - Lamkin UTX Grip
- Platinum Chrome Finish
We believe you'll like this new wedge so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your wedge for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.