Callaway Mens Stormguard Waterproof Golf Jacket
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacture Warranty
Callaway Mens waterproof jacket is a fully waterproof seam sealed golf jacket with a 3 layer membrane. This jacket has a full zip and comes with a 3 year guarantee. The Stormguard jacket has a Hi-Lo drawcord and adjustable cuffs for optimum fit, it has a fleece lined collar and a chest scorecard pocket.The Callaway Tour logo is on the right sleeve and the Chevron is on the back neck of the jacket. Move easily in this jacket as it has a natural quiet stretch, perfect when taking your golf shots. Available in three colour options.
- Waterproof - Resists wind and water to protect you from the worst weather conditions.
- Swing Tech technology - providing noticeably less restriction and more stretch to maximise your range of motion.
- Stretch Technology - This garment is made with fabrics that move with you to increase your range of motion.
- Fully waterproofed seam sealed 3 layer membrane fully zip jacket.
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Hi-lo hem draw-cord, back score card pocket, adjustable cuffs, fleece lined collar and
- Callaway Tour logo on the right sleeve, Chevron on the back neck.
- 15k/15k JIS water resistance / breathability.
- Swing Tech Technology.
- Stormguard Logo right chest and lower back.
- Caviar - CGRFA0E2-002
- Peacoat - CGRFA0E2-410
- Electric Blue - CGRFA0E2-453
View our full range of Callaway Golf Waterproofs
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate