Callaway Womens Big Bertha Reva Graphite Golf Irons
If you’re looking for more distance, the new Womens Big Bertha Reva Irons are here to give you a helping hand! They are built with the iconic BB shaping that you will want to see over the ball, and incredible ball speed technologies to get the absolute most out of your swing.
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Full Custom Fit Options Available
- 6 Club Set
- Designed For Women To Unlock Your Inner Distance - Callaway looked extensively at player performance data to build an iron set that creates the most distance for you. The lofts, swingweights, and shafts are all optimised to help you hit the ball a lot farther.
- Amazing Forgiveness From Legendary Big Bertha Shaping - This club profile is engineered to give the lady golfer more confidence over the ball with noticeably wider soles. For easy launch, lower spin and straighter shots, Callaway added more offset. Combined with their Flash Face Cup, Callaway developed a NEW formula for distance and forgiveness in a women’s iron.
- Higher Launch From Our Visible Tungsten Energy Core - Added significant amount of custom tungsten weighting so Callaway can deepen the CG in each iron with extraordinary precision, while maintaining ball speed in the Flash Face Cup. Golfers can get higher launch conditions throughout the whole set.
- Pure Feel From Urethane Microspheres - Patented urethane microspheres comprehensively absorb unwanted vibration for exceptional feel, while also maintaining fast ball speeds.
- Premium Components Package - Features a speed-enhancing RCH Shaft and a premium Lamkin Women’s ST Soft Grip.
- Offset - Yes
- Sole Width - Very Wide
- Forgiveness - Very High
- High Launch - Highest
- Standard Shaft - Callaway RCH Womens Irons - Graphite
- Grip - Lamkin Comfort ST Soft
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate