Callaway Big Bertha BB21 Fairway Wood
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
Callaway have introduced family of hardware that is engineered with premium technologies and legendary Big Bertha design features. With it's offset design these clubs produce amazing distance any way you swing it.
What Callaway say... "Some golfers try to avoid using a fairway wood; they just can’t make consistent contact off of the ground or they don’t hit it as well as they would like to. Big Bertha B21 is here to change all that - it’s our easiest to launch fairway wood that’s designed to give you more distance."
- Easy To Hit A shallower face, progressive lengths, and an oversized Bertha shape promote consistent contact and smooth turf interaction.
- Straighter Ball Flight From Increased Offset - Callaway have added offset to reduce slices and promote distance-enhancing draws.
- High Ball Speeds From Flash Face SS21 + Jailbreak Technology - Callaway's advanced A.I. design promotes fast ball speeds across an expansive area of the face while Jailbreak bars connect the crown and sole to increase stiffness and promote even more speed.
- Premium Components - Features a completely new RCH shaft, designed by Callaway to specifically enhance the Big Bertha offering, with an Active Tip Flag section for easy launch. And it comes stock with a Golf Pride Tour Velvet Soft Grip.
Features & Specifications
- Available RH & LH Options
- FW Lofts: 3W 15°, 5W 18°, 7W 21° and 9W 24°
- Standard Fitted Premium Shafts: Callaway RCH Graphite
- Standard Fitted Premium Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Soft
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.