Callaway BB21 Golf Driver
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Fully Adjustable
- Full Custom Options Available (See custom options tab)
- Headcover and Tool Included
Unlock Your Inner Distance with the new BB21 Callaway Driver.
If you want to hit the ball farther, you have to hit it straighter, and to help eliminate your slice or big miss, Callaway have created their first high launch driver with an ultra-low forward CG for low spin. This new formula boosts distance giving you a more consistent ball flight, and ultimately, more tee shots that find the fairway!
- Easy To Hit From Bertha Shaping and Added Draw Bias - The large Big Bertha head is specifically engineered with internal draw bias weighting to help improve your launch angles and promote a straighter, longer ball flight.
- Fast Ball Speed From Our A.I. Designed Flash Face SS21 - Advanced designed Flash Face to promote fast ball speeds across a more expansive area. So you’ll still hit it a long way, even when you miss the center of the face at impact.
- TA-15 Super Strength Materials For Consistent, High Ball Speeds - This face architecture requires extremely strong materials that are lighter and stronger than traditional titanium to promote optimal speed, forgiveness, and spin characteristics.
- Jailbreak + T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown For Ball Speed and Unconventional Forgiveness - Two internal Jailbreak bars connect the sole and crown to promote fast ball speed, and the significantly lighter carbon crown allows us to redistribute weight for higher MOI.
- Premium Components Package - Features a completely new RCH shaft, designed by Callaway to specifically enhance the Big Bertha offering, with an Active Tip Flag section for easy launch. And it comes stock with a Golf Pride Tour Velvet Soft grip
- 9° Adjustable between (8°-11°)
- 10.5° Adjustable between (9.5°-12.5°)
- 12.5° Adjustable between (11°-14.5°)
Club Specifications and Technology
- Draw Bias - Max
- Spin - Low
- Launch - High
- Forgiveness - High
- Standard Fitted Shaft - Callaway Graphite RCH
- Standard Fitted Grip - Tour Velvet 360 Soft
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.