Callaway Rogue 20 Golf Fairway Wood
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
IT'S TIME TO GO ROGUE!
Callaway has created the first fairway wood, with Jailbreak distance technology. This is the Callaway Rogue Fairway Wood.
Rogue features Callaway's unique Jailbreak and Face Cup technologies, to promote fast ball speeds for long-distance and unprecedented power!
In the Callaway Rogue fairway wood, Jailbreak and the face cup technology complement each other perfectly. The face cup promotes the fastball speeds for long-distance and expands the area of the clubface. This helps golfers maintain good distance results on miss-hit shots and off-centre strikes. This has been key in Callaway's success for the past 2 years.
Features & Benefits
- Jailbreak Technology and Face Cup for the first time in a fairway wood
- Ultra-Thin Face
- Industry Leading Aero Package
- Industry Leading Selection of Shaft, Weight and Loft Options
Standard Club Shaft Specifications
- The Aldila Synergy 60 - Best suited for the players with a slow to mid swing speed. It has a Mid Torque and Mid kickpoint. The flight you can expect from this shaft will promote a Mid to High Launch.
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another fairway or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
Welcome to The Golf Shop Online!
We first started our website in 2003, as due to the lack of space in our first pro-shop, we wanted a platform to showcase all the wonderful products and choices available to our members.
We were and remain totally passionate about golf! That first acorn has now grown into a large oak tree, and we've established ourselves as a secure 'go-to' online retailer representing the biggest brands into golf!
The trust shown in us by our customers is something we don't take for granted. We are 100% focused on delivering you the very best service, price and web experience. We are proud of our Trustpilot 5 Star and "rated excellent" score and continue to strive to improve.
Be assured that we are authorised by all the brands we represent. All products sold come with our aftercare promise and a full manufacturers warranty, giving you peace of mind. We also offer a 60 Day "no-quibble" return policy.
We constantly check our prices against our competitors, making sure we deliver you the best deal, plus offer a further price promise in the unlikely event you find it cheaper elsewhere*
If we can help in any way, or you can't find a product you're specifically after, please give us a call or drop us an email at email@example.com.