Callaway Mens Dual Action Heathered Golf Fleece
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full manufacture Warranty
- New Season
Callaway mens dual action pullover is a quarter zip design which is easy to put on and take off out on the golf course. This top features Thermal properties which keeps the warmth in and Swing Tech technology which allows you to move freely in all directions. There is a chest zippered pocket ideal for golf and a Callaway logo embroidered on the right sleeve. Featuring Aquapel creating wind and water resistance.
- Swing Tech Technology - providing noticeably less restriction and more stretch to maximise your range of motion.
- Thermal Technology - This garment has thermal technology which provides an extra layer of added warmth and comfort.
- Aquapel™ Technology - This is the next generation in water repellency performance. It Repels the elements, resists spills and maintains breathability all created from Eco-friendly technology.
- 1/4 zip heathered fleece pullover with water repellent finish and blocked shoulder design
- Right chest zippered pocket
- Water and wind resistant - featuring Aquapel
- Swing Tech
- Embroidered contrast Tour logo right sleeve
- 100% Polyester
- Black Grey Heather - CGKFA0L7-022
- Peacoat Heather - CGKFA0L7-484
- Grey Heather - CGKFA0L7-042
- Burgundy Heather - CGKFA0L7-635
View our full range of Callaway Golf Clothing
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate