Callaway Mavrik Max Fairway Wood
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Headcover Included
Callaway Mavrik Max Fairway Wood - Distance That Defies Convention!
The Callaway Mavrik Max fairway wood is Callaway's largest most forgiving head in a fairway wood. Featuring two interchangeable weights (14g and 2g) in the sole to promote MAX forgiveness or MAX draw.
Optimised Performance - The A.I designed Flash Face SS20 in the Mavrik fairway wood, has been forged from exotic materials, which are all uniquely designed for each Mavrik Model and loft to maximise the ball speed and overall performance.
Fast Ball Speed & Forgiveness - The Jailbreak and Face Cup Technology combined with a lightweight TC2 Carbon Crown has provided a fairway wood that can deliver distance, forgiveness and overall ultimate performance in every club. The Mavrik Fairway Wood has it all!
Enhanced Performance - A progressive leading edge, unique in its geometry has been designed to give you easy launch throughout every model.
Optimised Weighting For Maximised Distance & Accuracy - The Callaway Mavrik Max fairway wood provides two weighting options (14g and 2g) to provide different launch angles, spin-rates and neutral or draw bias for a wide range of players.
Features & Specifications
- Available RH & LH Options (3+, 9W & 11W RH Only)
- FW Lofts: 3+ 13.5°, 3W 15°, 5W 18°, Heavenwood 20°, 7W 21°, 9W 23°, 11W 25°
- Standard Fitted Premium Shafts: UST Mamiya Black, Project X Evenflow Riptide
- Standard Fitted Premium Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Grey
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another fairway or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.