Callaway Epic 21 MAX Fairway
- Authorised Online Retailer
- Custom Fit Options
- Ladies Options
A new era of speed is coming, and it’s designed to lead a fundamental shift in the fairway wood category. With the Epic Speed Fairway Woods, fast is going to get faster, long is going to get even longer, and straight is going to get a lot straighter. With the new Epic MAX Fairway Wood, Callaway have set a new bar for ball speed technologies in an oversized shape.
High Velocity Ball Speeds - Epic ball speeds start with Callaway's new Jailbreak A.I. Velocity Blades. Callaway engineers used A.I. to design a completely new Jailbreak system which spreads and angles the Jailbreak blades. Along with stiffening the body, the new design allows the forged face cup to flex more. The result is exceptional ball speeds in a design that’s super easy to launch.
Fast Ball Speeds - Every model and every face in Callaway's fairway woods are uniquely designed using advanced A.I. The A.I. face is forged using a high strength C300 Maraging Steel for speed and spin consistency across the face.
Enhanced Forgiveness - The oversized head combines with a shallow face to make Epic MAX fairways extremely easy to launch
Precision Fitting - Launch and spin are tunable using 2 & 14g weights. Use the heavy weight in the rear for more forgiveness or use the heavy weight in the front for lower launch and spin.
- Standard Shaft Options - Project X Cypher 50 Graphite, Project X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Graphite
- Lofts available - 3+, 3, 5, Heavenwood, 7, 9, 11
- Launch - High
- Spin - Mid-High
- Flight Bias - Draw
- Head Shape - Oversized
- Face Height - Shallow
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another fairway or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.