adidas Womens Response Bounce 2 Golf Shoes
- Official Online adidas Internet Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
These Response Bounce 2 Golf Shoes are designed with a microfibre synthetic leather and mesh upper. They feature flexible Bounce midsole cushioning for maximum comfort and support and the six-cleat Traxion outsole provides maximum grip and stability whilst out on the golf course.
- Microfibre synthetic leather and mesh upper
- Six-cleat Traxion outsole for maximum grip in all directions
- ThinTech golf cleats
- Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning
- Lace closure
- Sizes UK 3.5 - 8.5
- White/Silver Metallic/Grey Two - F36134
- White/Purple/Grey - EF6523
adidas shoes are covered with a 1 year warranty on manufacturing shoe defects. Any of the waterproof golf shoes are also covered with a 1 year waterproof guarantee. adidas would look to replace the shoe where possible like for like however in some circumstances a credit will be issued. For all warranty claims proof of purchase is required. adidas golf shoes are made specifically for performance on the golf course.
HOW TO MEASURE
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on a piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate