adidas Tour 360 XT SL Mens Golf Shoes
- Official Online adidas Internet Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
These Tour 360 XT SL Golf Shoes have a premium look built for the links. They are designed for stability and a locked-in feel, featuring a leather and microfibre synthetic upper for soft support.
The responsive midsole cushioning provides energy for maximum comfort while the outsole provides extra grip and flexibility.
- Regular fit
- Lace construction
- Leather and microfibre synthetic upper
- Spikeless Puremotion outsole for enhanced flexibility and grip
- X-Traxion primary lugs for grip and balance
- Torsion X stability bar from ground up
- INSITE® Sockliner for fit and balance
- Full grain leather heel lining for fit and durability
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Supportive, wrapped with soft stretch and springy feel
- Breathable, water-repellent Climastorm
- 360Wrap locks in and supports the foot
- Sizes UK 6.5 - 12
- Available in 4 colours
Core Black/Iron Metallic/White - BB7916
White/College Navy/Gold Metallic - BB7914
White/Core Black/Silver Metallic - BB7913
White/Matte Silver/Core Black - EE9179
Core Black/Iron Metallic/White - F34993
White/College Navy/Gold Metallic -F34991
White/Core Black/Silver Metallic - F34990
White/Matte Silver/Core Black - EE9190
adidas Golf Shoe Warranty
adidas shoes are covered with a 1 year warranty on manufacturing shoe defects. Any of the waterproof golf shoes are also covered with a 1 year waterproof guarantee.
adidas would look to replace the shoe where possible like for like however in some circumstances a credit will be issued. For all warranty claims proof of purchase is required.
adidas golf shoes are made specifically for performance on the golf course.
HOW TO MEASURE
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on a piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.