adidas Tour 360 XT Mens Golf Shoe
- Official Online adidas Internet Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
These Tour 360 XT Golf Shoes are new to the new season. They are designed with a premium leather upper and are seam sealed for climaproof technology. These shoes have a lace construction with 360 wrap which supports the whole foot for a locked in feel.
They feature an eight-cleat TPU Puremotion outsole and strategically placed X-Traxion secondary lugs, for excellent grip and stability whilst out on the uneven and wet ground. The Tour XT golf shoes give you full reassurance when against the elements.
- Seam-sealed climaproof
- Premium leather upper
- Lace construction
- Regular width (please note that W is regular fit in these shoes)
- Responsive Boost midsole
- Supportive, wrapped with soft stretch
- Green-friendly Torsion Tunnel X provides flexibility and arch support
- Eight-cleat TPU Puremotion outsole
- 360Wrap locks in and supports the foot
- Strategically placed X-Traxion secondary lugs
- Thintech EXP cleats
- Sizes UK 6.5 - 12
- Widths Standard and Wide
- Core Black/Iron Metallic/Core Black - FW4996 (Wide)
- Core Black/Iron Metallic/Core Black - FW5926
View our full range of adidas Golf Shoes
adidas shoes are covered with a 1 year warranty on manufacturing shoe defects. Any of the waterproof golf shoes are also covered with a 1 year waterproof guarantee. adidas would look to replace the shoe where possible like for like however in some circumstances a credit will be issued. For all warranty claims proof of purchase is required. adidas golf shoes are made specifically for performance on the golf course.
HOW TO MEASURE
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on a piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.