adidas Crossknit DPR Mens Golf Shoes
- Official Online adidas Internet Retailer
Adiwear technology provides a secure grip in all directions due to an extremely durable outsole rubber. These Crossknit DPR spikeless golf shoes feature a Textile upper with supportive Forgeframe that offers lightweight support. They are extremely comfortable with boost midsole and cloudfoam cushioning.
- Cloudfoam - provides an ultra-soft step with superior cushioning
- Full Length Boost Midsole for ultimate comfort and energy return
- Adiwear - Non-marking outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Spikeless Adiwear outsole with fish-scale Traxion tread and neoprene heel
- Forgeframe - Lightweight support and performance
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- Full-length Boost midsole and Cloudfoam cushioning
- Lace closure
- Sizes UK 6.5-12
- White/Alumina/Metal Grey - EE9129
View our full range of adidas Golf Shoes
adidas shoes are covered with a 1 year warranty on manufacturing shoe defects. Any of the waterproof golf shoes are also covered with a 1 year waterproof guarantee. adidas would look to replace the shoe where possible like for like however in some circumstances a credit will be issued. For all warranty claims proof of purchase is required. adidas golf shoes are made specifically for performance on the golf course.
HOW TO MEASURE
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on a piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.