adidas CodeChaos Womens Golf Shoes
- Official Online adidas Internet Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
Inspire your game with the forward-looking design and breathable performance of the spikeless adidas CodeChaos Womens Golf Shoes.
Modern technology energises every swing with a responsive, running-shoe-like comfort. These shoes have a waterproof upper material that will keep your feet dry in wet conditions and a Boost midsole for ultimate comfort and energy return. The shoes have the new Chaos traxion grip for excellent stability out in the wet conditions.
- Waterproof upper material - Keeps your feet dry in wet conditions
- Fully uncoated textile upper for improved breathability
- Full Length Boost Midsole for ultimate comfort and energy return
- Tour Performance build with INSITE® moulded sockliner
- Sock-like comfort from a wrap upper inspired by sports taping
- Chaos traxion - unparalleled grip
- Twist Grip hybrid spikeless outsole with Chaos Traxion
- Sizes UK 3.5 - 8.5
- White/White/Signal Green - EE9336
- Metal Grey/Crystal White/Purple Tint - EE9340
- White/Silver Metallic/Signal Coral - EE9341
- Black/Silver/Black - FW4994
- White/Core Black/Light Flash Orange - FW4989
View our full range of adidas Golf Shoes
adidas shoes are covered with a 1 year warranty on manufacturing shoe defects. Any of the waterproof golf shoes are also covered with a 1 year waterproof guarantee. adidas would look to replace the shoe where possible like for like however in some circumstances a credit will be issued. For all warranty claims proof of purchase is required. adidas golf shoes are made specifically for performance on the golf course.
HOW TO MEASURE
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on a piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.