Mizuno » Bags
Mizuno Bags News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Every golfer needs a good-quality and truly dependable golf bag to house important golfing equipments. Without these bags, where would you store your golfing essentials such as golf clubs and other accessories?
Good for you, because Mizuno is now offering a 2013 Range of golf bags. Check these products out:
Scratch Sac Golf Bag
This golf bag is a great choice for practice or the real action. Its improved top rim makes club location easier and more convenient for the golfer. The bag’s cool features such as the Aerolite Strap, ImpermaLite Tube, and Shower Cap ensure comfort and security for the equipments.
The Aerolite Golf Bag Collection
These lightweight golf bags are different in their own ways, but still possess the same features such as the SliderStrap, Cable Grip, Pelican Pocket, Shower Cap, AeroStrap, Glove Grip, AirMesh HipPad, Kabuki Organizer Top Cuff, BeaverTail Pedal, and HydroSleeve.
- Aerolite Micro II Golf Stand Bag - a stand-alone and lightweight product of the 2013 Range, this golf bag can carry a full set which is very favorable to golfers.
- Aerolite 5 Golf Stand Bag - the top selling stand bag of Mizuno for the past few years.
- Aerolite X Golf Stand Bag - for golfers who are looking for golf bags which exude confidence and vibrancy, the Aerolite X stand bags are the great options to be considered. In addition, this bag has the AirFlow HipPad, which decreases the possible build-up of perspiration.
- Aerolite WP Golf Stand Bag - this waterproof bag uses the revolutionary technology of ImpermaLite, which consists of a waterproof fabric and laser cut heat welded zippers that keeps the golf equipments dry.
- Aerolite Cart WP Golf Bag - this is considered as a light, charcoal-colored and waterproof trolley bag that you can easily carry wherever you go.
- Aerolite SPR Golf Stand Bag - this versatile bag has a 14-way divider top cuff and a pivot base. It is also regarded to as the flagship of the Mizuno bags.
- Aerolite Golf Cart Bag - this is Mizuno’s lightest cart bag ever, weighing only 4 lbs.
Rider II Golf Cart Bag - this new edition of the Mizuno Rider is structured with a molded 14-way top cuff with full-length dividers and has many cool pockets, one of which is the Range Finder Pouch, a soft-lined, forward-facing kind of pocket. It also possesses the Mizuno Balance, which is a bottom splayed foot feature designed to keep the upright balance of the bag even on natural terrains.
NEO Cart Black Golf Cart Bag
The top selling cart bag of Mizuno, the NEO golf cart bag has a large capacity for storage with forward-facing pockets especially intended for a golfer with many types of equipment. It’s built with the Kabuki Organizer Top Cuff, Range Finder Pouch, Pelican Pocket, Glove Grip, and Shower Cap. It also has the PutterWell, which is a separate putter storage tube; and the Chiller Pouch which maintains the coldness of the golfer’s drinks.
World Tour 9.5 Golf Tour Bag
Armed with a large storage capacity and amazing features such as the 9.5 Tour Top Cuff, Balance Handle and Bottom, Pelican Pocket, Shower Cap, and HydroSleeve, this high-end tour bag is also the exact one used by Mizuno’s USPGA and PGA European Tour players.
What brand should you entrust your golf equipment with other than Mizuno These bags are sure to provide a quality and superb protection for any golfer’s clubs and more.